Monday 19 June 2023

Perhaps not forgotten any longer?

We don't suppose anyone is listening or watching anymore, but Whispers at Thyme Cottage is going to be making a come back after eight long years.  Sadly the original Thyme Cottage is no more, but a 'new' Thyme Cottage will take its place and we will have to listen carefully to discover what is going on...

The residents have found a new abode down another forgotten track deep in the woods...

Can we hear the whispers?  Shhh, listen carefully.... 

Do we dare to visit?

4 comments:

  1. Blogs are quieter, but not everybody is gone! I would love to see who is there and what they are up to! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is lovely! I really wasn't expecting a comment, so am delighted that some are still out there. I hope to do a post once a week, and have been working on some items for the house. :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and so enticing, I can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is lovely! I'm gonna start reading from all the way back to the beginning! 😃

    ReplyDelete