Monday 17 July 2023

Coming to Life...

As we take a sneaky look into Thyme Cottage we can see it coming to life...

It seems they are rather fond of clocks, perhaps in fear of time standing still...but do they all tell the same time?


There is now a little shelf with laundry powder above the wringer.


The kitchen hutch dresser has signs of freshly baked bread on the shelves...I bet the smell wafts along on the breeze as the Whispers tell their tale.


Oh but what is this? 

Don't tell me they have a mouse problem at Thyme Cottage?





 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness! What a magnificent mouse trap! (Sorry if it is necessary!) And the soap boxes and bread are wonderful additions! I love clocks in a dollhouse... and when do they ever tell the same time anyway? I bought a "real" mini clock for my Lovely Old Dollhouse, but I am sad to say, I don't keep up with changing the battery... and never remember to correct it when the "time changes". But it is immensely fun to see it when it is running! (Maybe I'll go fix that battery now...!) :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are being cautious after all the house had been abandoned for some time and is deep in the woods down a long long lane ;)
      That is a good point about clocks and also changing of batteries! I bet it is fun to see it running though as it is your little TV :)
      As for the soap boxes and bread - making things with paper and clay is definitely not my forte, give me wood and cereal boxes any day!

      Delete